Commodore Resort Policy Information
The Commodore Resort Hotel in Put in Bay, Ohio prides itself on clean, well maintained accommodations for island visitors. Please review the following. It closely resembles our Reservation Confirmation Policy.
Notice to Commodore Resort Hotel Guests
- Individual Room Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 15 days or more from arrival date will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee per room. Cancellations made 14 days or less from arrival date will lose entire deposit PER ROOM.
- Group Room Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made 22 days or more from arrival date will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee per room. Cancellations made 21 days or less from arrival date will lose entire deposit PER ROOM.
- If you Book on Expedia or Booking.com you must Cancel your reservations with them! To link to cancel Booking.com is in your reservation email from them. Here is a Link to Expdia’s website Click Here
- Early departures are charged a $25 fee for days without a minimum stay.
- A fee of $25 or more will be charged for rooms left unreasonably messy. Guests will be charged for any damage done to the room and/or its contents.
- Guests who do not inform management of total number of guests may be evicted.
- No glass is allowed in the pool area.
- No swimming after 1 a.m. or when MIST closes, whichever is earliest..
- We ask all our guests to please conserve water as it is limited on the island.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- All guests that have pets must inform management upon arrival. No pets are allowed in the new hotel rooms.
- Lounge chairs are reserved for hotel guest only! However, they are on a “first come first serve basis”. Mist Pool does not offer enough lounge chairs for all of the guests at the Commodore Resort. Sorry for the inconvenience.
NOTE – Commodore Resorts is not a family friendly resort. Our pool bar MIST has become extremely busy, and at times is not suitable for children. We do not permit children under the age of 21 during the weekends (even if you are a hotel guest). Also there will be times during the week it could be too busy for children. We apologize for the inconvenience we are just looking out for you the customer.
We want all our guests to have fun and enjoy their Put in Bay island stay with us, but we ask that you please be considerate of other guests and hotel property. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.